CSUN’s International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference is an amazing conference in its twenty-eighth year. Knowbility is extremely proud to be associated with the conference – Sharron will deliver four sessions this year!
Best of all, we’re giving you the opportunity to support Knowbility and win a chance for one of two tickets to this year’s conference. Simply donate $40 or more via PayPal, and we’ll send you a raffle ticket. We’ll conduct the drawing on January 31st, and winners will be notified February 1st.
Why attend CSUN?
Fresh viewpoints. Representatives from all over the world who work in and/or with assistive technology share information and perspectives.
Unique opportunities. Attendees and presenters at CSUN have the chance to give their input on and influence legislation and policy-making around disability issues.
Networking. Get to know new contacts and network both on an individual and B2B level. There is ample time and places for gathering in smaller groups, meeting for drinks and dinner, and general social network building and gathering.
Educational rewards. Attendees learn about emerging assistive technology in educational sessions for subject matter students and experts.
Why support Knowbility?
Knowbility is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends on your support. You can help by giving generously. All contributions are fully tax deductible and you can designate that your gift support any of our fantastic programs. Just indicate on your check or your PayPal donation form that you would like your gift to support any of the following:
- Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR) community training for nonprofits and web development professionals
- ATSTAR, helping teachers understand and implement assistive technology for K-12 students
- AccessWorks, employing and training veterans and others with disabilities in accessible information technology
- Staff participation in W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Working Groups
- Be used wherever the need is greatest